One challenge that many people face in becoming great is their own self-doubt. How can you overcome your own doubts and thoughts of discouragement?
I would like to suggest some things I have found useful in overcoming self-doubt.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Continuously Work to strengthen your weaknesses
- Don’t be afraid to try
- Know that after many tries with failure, you will eventually find success.
- Do your very best and know that God will take care of the rest.
- Believe in yourself
- Write your goals and work to obtain them.
Here is a video that shows someone who has overcome their own self-doubt.
This video has been around for a while, but Paul Potts is a great example of overcoming self-doubt and taking a chance. As most of us, he had challenges with self confidence. By realizing his strengths, he was able to overcome his doubt. He took a chance by auditioning for Britian’s Got Talent and now he is very successful and is able to do what he is best at.