Hello, and welcome to the Leadership Done Right Podcast, Episode 44: Why You Need To Be a Curious Leader with Kingsley Grant.
Get to Know Kingsley
His Role in Gaining Clarity
He focuses on helping middle income professionals cut through the confusion, gain clarity, and confidently take the next low-risk step towards their desired goal.
He is a proud dad, husband, a man of faith and an entrepreneur at heart. He is the President of Helping Families Improve Inc., a company that focuses on improving communication within relationships.
I met him through our common interest in podcasting and had the privilege of being on his podcast recently. I am excited to have him on the show. Our guest today is Kingsley Grant. Kingsley, welcome to the show!
The Speed Round
- Who is the one leader you look up to most and why? Jesus Christ because there is no other leader that I can think of that has been able to influence a group of people or a nation more than him. There is no other leader that I can learn more from than Jesus Christ.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? Kingsley, you have what is takes! Those words are from my mom and they are etched in my mind. I hear them all the time and they keep me going.
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? Prayer time, quiet time, meditation time. I do those things at the start of my day and they help to calm my mind.
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? Aside from The Holy Bible, The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss because it started something in my mind. It helped me realize that it is possible to do more with less.
- On a light-hearted note, what is your favorite hobby? Talking and communicating with others… I love getting up in front of others and interacting with others. In addition, I love soccer. I grew up playing soccer and still love soccer today.
Connect With Kingsley Grant
What’s the best way to connect with Kingsley?
One Final Question
If you could go back in time and give yourself advice when you first started your leadership journey, what would it be and why? Live your dream. Don’t let fear hold you back. Take risks more often. If I would’ve started doing that sooner, I would be much further along now. Go after what it is you want to do!
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Leadership Done Right Podcast. If you would like to listen to the next episode of this podcast, please subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or whatever other podcast platform you use. You can also check out the full list of episodes and platforms with this podcast at LeadershipDoneRight.com/LDRPodcast.
I would like you ask you a special favor. If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, I would really appreciate it if you go to iTunes to write a review of this podcast with your feedback. I read every review and will do my best to make this show the best it can be based on your feedback. That will also increase the visibility of this podcast and help other great listeners like you to hear about it.
Thanks again for listening! My goal is to help you become a great leader, now go be the best leader you can be!